Least favorite Killer to face and why?

Just doing a quick little research on the communities opinion. (P.S. Hi everyone that remembers me, I missed you all! Its been a little while.)


I will go ahead and participate by saying Legion is my least favorite Killer to face. The mending simulator is a huge portion of it. Overall they are just so mediocre to me lore, design, and power-wise.

Comments

  • Skull Merchant's - when they 3 gen

  • Hag. All they do is camp and tunnel. I only face one Hag where I thought this player was really skilled. Lucky you don't see her that often anymore.

  • Wraith. Playing against him is just super unengaging. Chases kinda boil down to a race to the nearest pallet or window. Wraith is fast when cloaked so he tends to win that race. And that's if he even opts to chase you instead of just doing hit and runs.

  • Doctor. Hate screaming all the time. All the sounds when you are tier 3 madness give me a headache. Nurse but that's a given.

    Probably number 1 though are the Locker Goblins. Get killed more by these selfish cowards than normal killers

  • Wesker. Feels like every other match is him, and it's getting old quick. Never really enjoyed going against him at all.

  • Blight and Nurse cause at my MMR (pretty high), there is nothing you can do against players thatp lay thos killers, especially because they stack aura perks with the nurse or busted add-ons with the Blight.

    There is no point to play against those killers, they are way too broken and off balance.

  • Trapper cause he's scary~

    Seriously, I get jumpscared more from him then any other killer and even in the next match I'm checking the ground for traps.

    I suppose for actual dislike, prolly Nurse? I don't really have any killers I despise going against but Nurse, 3-gen merchant, and the new Sadoko are my least favorites at the moment.

  • At this point in time Skull Merchant.

    If she ever gets fixed, deleted, Blight.

1 2 3 ›