Don't Know If This Will Work but...

In the event you were playing Adam, Ada, or Claudette (Jane was there too) on Fractured Cowshed against a Red Queen Huntress. YOU 3 ARE ABSOLUTE LEGENDS. Thank you for those 21 hits as Huntress for getting my sniping achievement. I only have 19 left and it's been a pain on Playstation.

Comments

  • That sounds very sweet !!

    Love it when people help each other out like this.

    Makes me think of that time my friend tried to do his Huntress daily of hitting survivors 5 times (iirc) with hatchets.

    There is no killer he hates more than Huntress, whether going against her or playing her. He missed some pretty obvious shots during the first chase of the game, going to refill twice before landing a single hit. The survivor understood from that that he had no intention of using m1 at all despite being dreadful at hatchets, and eventually just stayed put around 8m in front of him to let him farm.

    He missed.

    At this point, he was down in the dumps and ready to give up, but that very sweet survivor just walked a little bit forward to make it easier for him, and throughout the next few minutes let him practice at different distances and with slow movement.

    The endgame chat was very wholesome on that one !

    (It kind of became a running gag between us, because I'm always lucky and find super nice survivors, and he is the opposite, often meeting pretty mean and taunting players, so he was streaming me his games as a "See?? They're always mean to me !" and it ended up being wholesome. I teased him endlessly for this one haha!)

  • Oh THAT achievement. Hated that even though I only needed 20 on Steam. I used to play only on controller and I genuinely didn’t even try and just wanted to farm, it’s a nightmare to find survivors willing to help, even denying that last down at gates when it was obvious what you were going for -.- (though sure, no one should be forced to help farming so no blaming)

    Now having played some games on M&K it actually feels like something I could eventually get on my own - though luckily I don’t have to anymore.

    wishing you the best of luck with the remaining 19 hits!

  • @Mooks said:

    Oh THAT achievement. Hated that even though I only needed 20 on Steam. I used to play only on controller and I genuinely didn’t even try and just wanted to farm, it’s a nightmare to find survivors willing to help, even denying that last down at gates when it was obvious what you were going for -.- (though sure, no one should be forced to help farming so no blaming)

    Now having played some games on M&K it actually feels like something I could eventually get on my own - though luckily I don’t have to anymore.

    wishing you the best of luck with the remaining 19 hits!

    I'm just now reading this as I just got that 100th down and completed the achievement, I've never been happier when it comes to dbd in my entire life. GOOD FREAKING RIDDANCE OF THIS ACHIEVEMENT