Fellow Killer mains
Don't you love when you get one of these kills lmao. Did the survivor not know Myers can instadown and has long a long lunge in tier 3?? 🤣
Tbag at the exit and dies lol
https://youtu.be/aI2KV9z7xYw
Don't you love when you get one of these kills lmao. Did the survivor not know Myers can instadown and has long a long lunge in tier 3?? 🤣
Tbag at the exit and dies lol
https://youtu.be/aI2KV9z7xYw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i played a game where a myers was running tombstone piece but was struggling a bit so only had a 1k with all gens completed. after i escaped i spectated a feng who got to the exit gate and started teabagging, dropped her firecracker, blinded herself, and got unblinded just in time to see the myers walk up and mori her. absolutely phenomenal karma.
Exit-Gate kills are always the sweetest, because they shouldn't happen. It's like Bloodwarden, Deathslinger, STBFL, etc., don't exist so its always a treat catching one off-guard when they should've just left.
When I see the person after I left die, I get mad cause I risked myself just for them to be a bot
Same feeling as wesker grabbing a teabagging survivor in exit door.