What do you think about Teamwork perks?

I think they are very bad for many reasons. First, they are not much interesting because they are nothing new. It is just hidden Blood Pact themed perk. Second, their effects are very small because they have many conditions before they can be triggered. Third, is the very long cooldown.

Comments

  • Well we are at a point where its really hard to find unique new perks in development. As long as there are no new objectives for both sides (I dont have a clue), everything feels kinda Copy+Paste.

    Is there even one situation in the game which doesnt already have a perk?

    Gen-Speedup/Regression/Blocks on botj sides - check

    Healing +/- - check

    Various Totem-Perks on both sides - check

    Etc.

    Teamwork is something they want to push, it suites into the way they are changing the game (1. Perks, 2. Healing together = buff, self-healing = nerf).

    They try to change. The perks arent strong, so no one runs them.

  • I think they just give SWFs more perks to work with because these things are impossible to work in Solo Queue.

  • They seem like swf perks to me which is strange considering there was a lot of talk not long ago about closing the gap between swf and solo players.

    Either way they’re near impossible to get value out of in solo from my experience. Maybe others have had better luck?

  • I do find it odd they basically just added another Blood Pact when NO ONE uses Blood Pact because it's terrible.