Fun Fact: Hunk is the only Resident Evil character without voice lines.
Just something interesting I noticed recently.
Every Resident Evil character, including Nemesis and the survivors, all have voice lines except for Hunk.
Just something interesting I noticed recently.
Every Resident Evil character, including Nemesis and the survivors, all have voice lines except for Hunk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think he has just regular Legion sounds but with little bit changed sound because he has mask I think.
It's still cool skin tho.
Yeah he uses the normal Legion voice but muffled a bit to fit the gas mask.
It is a really cool skin. I just wish it had voice lines so it felt more like Hunk and less like Frank cosplaying Hunk.
Does HUNK ever speak in the source material?
Yes, he has multiple voicelines in the remake of RE2, as well as some spin-off games.