les see them cats
Holly wants to play!
Ha haaaaa...
I need a hobby
that dwight looks like he sniffed glue in primary school
... That's Dwight ?
@tippy2k2 said:Holly wants to play!https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XR4FY91FM9DL/pxl-20230407-161244094.jpgHa haaaaa...I need a hobby
@tippy2k2 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XR4FY91FM9DL/pxl-20230407-161244094.jpg
That's the cutest thing I've seen in a while !!
Ultimate game buddy =D
Dwight looks like a thug from a 90's NES game.
I recommend looking into Terrorscape as a board game as well. It does feel more similar to the DBD videogame than the DBD boardgame imo.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Holly wants to play!
Ha haaaaa...
I need a hobby
that dwight looks like he sniffed glue in primary school
... That's Dwight ?
That's the cutest thing I've seen in a while !!
Ultimate game buddy =D
Dwight looks like a thug from a 90's NES game.
I recommend looking into Terrorscape as a board game as well. It does feel more similar to the DBD videogame than the DBD boardgame imo.