Dropped resources not spawning in Outpost

Earlier, I viewed my Outpost after it expired, picked up the materials, then left and watched the new replays. Afterwards, I went right back into the Outpost to Prestige it and alter it a bit. There were new (very obvious) materials scattered around that definitely were not there before.

This was not a little bit. There was a lot of new material when I viewed my expired Outpost for the second time; I'd say only about a tenth (possibly less) of the dropped material actually spawned in the first time I viewed the expired Outpost.

Platform: PS4 Pro

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same on PC Steam version

    Honestly tho, would be nice if we could get the resources without going into build mode, like a button outside....

  • @Ashgan said:

    Same on PC Steam version

    Honestly tho, would be nice if we could get the resources without going into build mode, like a button outside....

    Edit: misread your post, oops

    Yes, I agree. That's be very nice.