Can someone explain to me how gel dressing is worth being ultra rare?
So you have syringe that heals you fully after 24s... and then you have gel dressing that allows me to heal up to 66% extra in 16 seconds... In what worlds are they comparable?
So you have syringe that heals you fully after 24s... and then you have gel dressing that allows me to heal up to 66% extra in 16 seconds... In what worlds are they comparable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Syringe can be made useless if the killer hits you though and it’s pretty clear that medkits primary use is altruistic healing where the extra charges come in more handy?
Sloppy makes 66% of a heal useless
If it was 24 charges I guess it'd make sense, but 16 isn't enough for an Ultra Rare.
Probably a half-assed attempt from the devs to make it a rarer sight in the future.
I thought it was being bumped up to Very Rare but nope, checked the update again, it says ultra rare. I have no idea.
Yeah I didn't get that move either. If anything it will be easier to get them as there are far more rare items/offerings than ultra rare.
Yeah. I thought it should've been a purple addon tbh but not an iri.