Please leave the new Numbers for Chests alone!

Leave the numbers for the chests as they are now. They are perfect. Finally you get a reward with the perk instead of #########. It feels so satisfying. I dont want to go back to the old numbers. Because then it is always just frustrating and frustrating and frustrating. And all my blood points I invest in the prestige and the level of the killers and survivor so that they have their perks I want. Nothing with "Get it from the Bloodweb". Please devs! I do not know if you have doubled the chance, 50% would be enough, but please do not go back to the old numbers!

Comments

  • What exactly are you talking about?^^

  • #########
    Um....the Holiday Boxes?

  • @ReneAensland said:
    #########
    Um....the Holiday Boxes?

    I think he means in trial chests. They have better drops atm. A lot more purple keys is my only problem with this.

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    #########
    Um....the Holiday Boxes?

    I think he means in trial chests. They have better drops atm. A lot more purple keys is my only problem with this.

    Oh! Got it =]

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    #########
    Um....the Holiday Boxes?

    I think he means in trial chests. They have better drops atm. A lot more purple keys is my only problem with this.

    I agree.

    Ebony mories and purple/skeleton keys almost break the whole game. I wish they didn't exist in the first place.

    I don't mind purple or green items though. I think this would be a cool buff for the plunderer's instinct.

  • Keys and Moris
    those are chests of pandora we dont open

    I mean ive got so many RED items. Purple Flashlights, firecracker, purple toolboxes or the green with 180 stacks ^^
    It feels sooo satisfying. Im one of those collectors^^ I dont bring the item into the game, i get the item out of the game. Im using a full perkslot to gain something good (for sure)

    Hopefully the devs dont change those numbers again
    HOPEFULLY

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    #########
    Um....the Holiday Boxes?

    I think he means in trial chests. They have better drops atm. A lot more purple keys is my only problem with this.

    I've gotten like 10 skeletons so far.

  • I got a rainbow map from a chest with no Plunderer's Instinct the other day. It felt awesome! I also see way more people going for chests nowadays while usually they are mostly ignored since they are most of the time underwhelming. It might be a little thing but this is the kind of secondary objectives people want.