I can’t believe Dead Hard got such a tiny nerf
I can’t believe Dead Hard got such a tiny nerf.
Dead Hard has been the #1 complained about survivor perk for months, and the new nerf still allows survivors to easily get multiple uses per game.
How is this fair at all? All the good gen kicking regression perks got massive nerfs, but dead hard gets such a small nerf that I might still need to suffer through it every game?
Comments
Do You even SURVIVOR YO? Is this person joking. I thought there was a bug because of this. Then I found out there was a nerf to Dead Hard. I would play No Mither build before with (No Mither, Dead Hard, Prove Thyself and Resilience) I wouldn't have to spend so much time healthing. Cant do that anymore build anymore.
Hello dear developers and thanks for the efforts you put on the game.
Survivors can still destroy all of the killer's effort and not take a hit for just pressing a key. That's a huge thing even if it happens once at a match.
I think you want to stir up controversy, no more
How is dh gonna be meta and still be as overrated as it is lol
This "small nerf" knocked it down from meta. I wonder if OP will reflect to how much outside of reality he was...