Can we buff Unrelenting already?
This is a perk I'd like to see get a nice needed buff one of these days with how old it is and having always been bad besides its incredibly broken synergy with Save The Best For Last in the old days, especially when it wouldn't even be hard to make this perk actually worth a slot.
Simply just make it reduce the cooldown on successful basic attacks again, but at 20% instead of 30% AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, not stack with other basic attack cooldown reductions.
Boom. Now you have a decent chase perk that could be used on M1 killers for a nice but non-overpowering way to catch up to survivors quicker if they don't want to deal with the downsides of Save The Best For Last which would be gaining the tokens and not hitting the obsession with a basic attack, while Save The Best For Last would still exist for people who are willing to go through the hurdles for the even quicker recovery time.
As a side note, you could also make the missed cooldown reduction apply when you hit an object making it more reliable and giving it decent synergy with Dredge.
Thoughts?
Comments
I'm on board with that. It's a great perk for learning spirit and other than that I don't think it sees any use. A nice little buff might actually see it used once in a while.
I wonder at what point it would be faster to swing aimlessly than walk tbh.