Adding a notification when someone you reported was punished.
This is probably such a minor thing but I think a feature that would be nice is a message similar to what blizzard does in letting you know someone you reported has been punished. It seems like a little thing but it really makes it feel like you are actually helping clean the community when encountering toxic players or hackers. I dunno I might be alone on this but I think going through these games with different forms of just blatant toxic players and hackers that just aren't hiding it anymore would be a lot easier if from time to time I at least have been acknowledged that a report I made mattered and not feeling like its just screaming into a void. I understand toxicity at times could be subjective but I think there are pretty clear cases of just pure toxicity where no one benefits anything strategically and its just purely for the sake of being toxic as well as people doing their hardest in post game chats to work around the filter to spew their toxicity.
Comments
Outside of actual cheating, I don't see how many reports can be objectively true. Even thinks like bodyblocking in the corner or refusing to do gens comes with a vague sense of nonspecific durations to them.
The Blizzard reports mean absolutely nothing though because it's all automated. If enough people report one player; whether it's for a legit reason or not, the system will implement action against them automatically, like a dev ain't even going to check to see if the punishment is deserving or not. The message from Blizzard is just a placebo, makes you think you feel good but actually might not have done anything at all.