Ebony Memento Mori ,as an Obsession perk Please

Since dead by daylight is dying anyway

Can i have Ebony Memento Mori Made into a obsession perk , Survivors take forever to do generators , I don't want to keep waiting for Rancor to kick in , It doesn't make sense anyway , I need to kill them before the generators correct ?

I don't want to spend blood points , in order to Mori Survivors , So can I? MORI the obsession If they have Two hooks already ?

Comments

  • But if the obsession DC or dies Then that perk Slot becomes useless , oh well I will just instant down them when the generators are finished and Mori them all , The only difference is time

  • What's the point of Furtive Chase Then ? Can I Kick a generator , And the last survivor who touched it Becomes the obsession? Do I just play AFK killer then? And wait for Rancor

  • I'm sorry to tell you that DBD isn't dying. It's still significantly more popular than many other live-service games.

    Again my condolances.

  • The game Only has about a month left and we'll see what happens

  • Guess i gotta take the L for even reading this silly thread

  • @foxmaster said:

    Since dead by daylight is dying anyway

    Can i have Ebony Memento Mori Made into a obsession perk , Survivors take forever to do generators , I don't want to keep waiting for Rancor to kick in , It doesn't make sense anyway , I need to kill them before the generators correct ?

    I don't want to spend blood points , in order to Mori Survivors , So can I? MORI the obsession If they have Two hooks already ?

    Yeah! Read those steam stats! They support you so well! DBD is dead-ing!

    Honestly, basekit controllable mori for the last survivor if they have 2 hooks would honestly kinda be healthy. It would encourage killers to not tunnel and would mean the mori animation is shown much more often.

  • So what you're saying is? I should Down the Obsession and just wait for generators to be finished ? Then Mori the Obsession, Because, That's the Behavior way of doing things lol Since they don't play their own game, Or you guys can just give me what I ask for and everything about your game will be fine And even more fun Your choice