Vittorio's Meet Your Maker shirt doesn't get unlocked in the inventory
despite it being briefly visible on the ui widget after entering the store code, it doesn't get unlocked in the inventory
Tagged:
Pending
despite it being briefly visible on the ui widget after entering the store code, it doesn't get unlocked in the inventory
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can conform it doesnt get unlocked in inventory
Also can confirm that I don't have access to Vitorrio's Meet Your Maker shirt, hopefully someone sees this and can get it fixed in the next patch!
I didn’t even know it was supposed to unlock?! (I did not pay attention when entering the codes)
People already found the shirt in the game files