Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 legendary cosmetics
They've added cosmetics for the original survivors already based of the survivors. But it would be cool if Behaviour could get a deal from Valve where we have Nick, Coach, Louis or Rochelle as a legendary cosmetic for Bill. Anyone think this would be cool to have?
Comments
It would be really cool, I want Rochelle
+1
With voice lines.
Valve won't let BHVR make money off of their characters. Bill was free, as was his rift cosmetic. The latter has the honour of being the only (non-event) cosmetic in the store that is available for shards only.
I've been saying for years that I would become an instant Coach main were he ever added.
It would be cool to play Louis - When I first played Left 4 Dead he was the primary survivor I played. Bill was a close second but I always loved Louis' personality.