Trying to buy auric cells
On the PS5 for the few days it won't let me get a pack of the Auric cells. I am I the cart and when trying to purchase it says an unidentified error has occured...
On the PS5 for the few days it won't let me get a pack of the Auric cells. I am I the cart and when trying to purchase it says an unidentified error has occured...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got any money? lol
Honestly though I'm on PS5 and it's fine for me
You should contact support, they can look into your account and see what’s up..:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I'd contact support on both BHVR and Sony then your credit card company. I had a similar issue with Sony for at least a year and a half where it wouldn't take my card anymore, it gave me "an error has occurred", I then contacted my bank and I was basically given the run around by both Sony and my company so I eventually gave up and had to buy digital codes and redeem from the PS store if I wanted anything.
Turns out, it had something to do with my credit card company despite them saying it wasn't a them problem. The issue was solved recently when I switched companies and got a whole new card. Funny that.
Hope it gets resolved easily and quickly for you. Good luck.