Wow I hope BHVR takes immediate action and further reduces the movespeed for engravings addons! But no yeah this is awful, surely we can expect Blights bugfix within the week
Wow I hope BHVR takes immediate action and further reduces the movespeed for engravings addons! But no yeah this is awful, surely we can expect Blights bugfix within the week
Yea more nerfs do look needed. He was struggling on PTB vs him. Just watch the end where it was double engravings.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow I hope BHVR takes immediate action and further reduces the movespeed for engravings addons! But no yeah this is awful, surely we can expect Blights bugfix within the week
Yea more nerfs do look needed. He was struggling on PTB vs him. Just watch the end where it was double engravings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntzk0FM7J3gThat shouldn’t even be in the game honestly.
I mean nothing really that new
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7zZIe0tJhI