FPS issues?

I haven't really played since the knight because well this game is what it is... I dont think it has been in such a horrible state ever maybe when legion came out but yeah...

Are the graphics updated? Becuase i cant keep a steady 120 fps with a rtx 3080 nor can any of my friends i've tried on ultra, high and lowest possible...

Do you guys struggle with FPS?

Comments

  • @FlameGNG said:

    I haven't really played since the knight because well this game is what it is... I dont think it has been in such a horrible state ever maybe when legion came out but yeah...

    Are the graphics updated? Becuase i cant keep a steady 120 fps with a rtx 3080 nor can any of my friends i've tried on ultra, high and lowest possible...

    Do you guys struggle with FPS?

    Yeah, my Xbox has with this game for like 4+ years now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/370888/fps-issues

    Yeah, my Xbox has with this game for like 4+ years now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    Yeah, my PS4 has struggled to be 30fps since I started in 2018. My Switch doesn't even get a steady 15fps, it dips into the single digits.