Blight needs a heavy nerf not hillbilly

I’ve been both a survivor and killer and I can say blight needs a nerf when I play blight he’s extremely oppressive and I’m only on console but PC blights are a whole different story especially with their movement speed and their turn hits. I don’t understand why BHVR nerfs hillbilly add ons when he’s not difficult to go against and has many counters while blight has close to none I faced a blight a day ago and he was a prestige 40 something blight the next day he’s a prestige 76 blight his name is Griffin and if you see his games it’s almost like his Blight is hacking because he’s constantly rushing and it’s almost like his hits have a lock on mechanic you could be behind him while he’s rushing and it still hits you there’s nothing you can do besides feed a decent blight pallets or go down because some can literally 360 and hit you during a rush I even have clips it’s insane. It was like he had speed add-ons adrenaline vial and alchemist ring and the thing with a hacking blight and a really good one is you can’t tell the difference. I know I’m gonna get hate from blight mains but they don’t play survivor they literally abuse the most OP killer in the game I’d rather go against a nurse than a blight and even she got nerfed. You force these blight mains to play survivor and go against an insane blight they’ll dc. There’s literally nothing you can do, watch Lilith Omen, watch Array gamer, watch any of these blight mains and see how oppressive this killer is even against some really good teams and the pain they give sólo Q players as well. Every killer has been nerfed besides blight and that’s why so many players abuse his power and his busted add-ons and it’s mostly PC users a console user cannot turn or have the same movement as a PC user and that’s not fair at all a blight should not be able to do a whole 360 during a rush and hit a player behind them because they’re on PC. It’s unfair and on top of it hold down a button to avoid bumping and then get the most convenient bumps to change direction and hit a survivor especially when the blight is hugging a wall. Blight either needs his speed add-ons nerfed or his base speed or his turn hits especially for PC because you’ll never see a console player blight turn hit the way a PC user does. Nerf blight period , his add-ons his base speed, or his turn hits or even all 3. Nobody likes facing an oppressive blight not even blight mains.

Comments

  • As a Blight main there are only 2 parts of Blight that need reworking. His add-ons number 1. Ring, C33, Adrenaline Vile, speed add-ons. These add-ons need some reworks or maybe a number tweak for speed. Ring I would just delete. I don't see how you rework that and still have it be useful in some capacity. C33, remove the hindered effect and increase the stun duration by 2 sec. AV remove the 2 sec recharge time. The speed add-ons remove the ability to stack them. Double speed Blight is not very common (I think) but is very strong.

    The only thing from basekit I would change is the recharge rate of the tokens. I think it's 3 sec per charge or 2? I don't know off the top of my head. I'm a blight main and I don't the base recharge rate off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure it's 2 sec per charge. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong on that.

    Otherwise I think he is fine. Basekit is good and hugtech is easy to counter. Removing hugtech will just make him stronger. Every streamer and Blight Main on the planet has said this.

  • @ReefGeeked said:

    I’ve been both a survivor and killer and I can say blight needs a nerf when I play blight he’s extremely oppressive and I’m only on console but PC blights are a whole different story especially with their movement speed and their turn hits. I don’t understand why BHVR nerfs hillbilly add ons when he’s not difficult to go against and has many counters while blight has close to none I faced a blight a day ago and he was a prestige 40 something blight the next day he’s a prestige 76 blight his name is Griffin and if you see his games it’s almost like his Blight is hacking because he’s constantly rushing and it’s almost like his hits have a lock on mechanic you could be behind him while he’s rushing and it still hits you there’s nothing you can do besides feed a decent blight pallets or go down because some can literally 360 and hit you during a rush I even have clips it’s insane. It was like he had speed add-ons adrenaline vial and alchemist ring and the thing with a hacking blight and a really good one is you can’t tell the difference. I know I’m gonna get hate from blight mains but they don’t play survivor they literally abuse the most OP killer in the game I’d rather go against a nurse than a blight and even she got nerfed. You force these blight mains to play survivor and go against an insane blight they’ll dc. There’s literally nothing you can do, watch Lilith Omen, watch Array gamer, watch any of these blight mains and see how oppressive this killer is even against some really good teams and the pain they give sólo Q players as well. Every killer has been nerfed besides blight and that’s why so many players abuse his power and his busted add-ons and it’s mostly PC users a console user cannot turn or have the same movement as a PC user and that’s not fair at all a blight should not be able to do a whole 360 during a rush and hit a player behind them because they’re on PC. It’s unfair and on top of it hold down a button to avoid bumping and then get the most convenient bumps to change direction and hit a survivor especially when the blight is hugging a wall. Blight either needs his speed add-ons nerfed or his base speed or his turn hits especially for PC because you’ll never see a console player blight turn hit the way a PC user does. Nerf blight period , his add-ons his base speed, or his turn hits or even all 3. Nobody likes facing an oppressive blight not even blight mains.

    If you really watch the streamers you mentioned, and did not go to them for one match to make up your "objective" opinion, then you might have noticed that good players feel absolutely fine against them. And this is probably one of the most interesting and equal matches that happen in the game: good Blight against good survivors.

    As a survivor, Blight is one of the funniest killers to go against, because I know his weaknesses and I play for him quite a lot myself.

    And his basekit is probably the most balanced in the game, along with Wesker, in my opinion. There only 3 addons that need nerfs:

    • Alc Ring. Everyone agree that this addon is stupid and unfair in current state. Give this addon two charges back and it still be useful as rare addon and fair.
    • C33. Only problem with it – no debuff + u can stack it with adrenaline to become extremely oppressive.
    • Adrenaline Vile. It's already have huge debuff, but more I play with it, more I realize that benefits gained from this addon greatly outweigh the weaknesses of this addon IN RIGHT HANDS. This is why this addon became so popular. All it needs is to increase cooldown a little and it will be fine.

    Speed addons nerf is bullshit. With all moaning on these addons I haven't heard a single argument why they need this nerf. These addons are useful and nothing more, like they should be, they are not OP like Alc Ring. As Billy needs his speed addons to land a hit in some textures, so Blight needs his. Same with Oni, my main killer. Like Oni's speed addons way more, WAY MORE lethal and no one crying about them, bc this killer isn't that popular.