Have they removed the offering for Grave of Glenvale?

I have been wanting to play on Dead Dawg Saloon as Deathslinger, but I have not seen an offering for the map in a long time. In fact, I have not seen it in any of my killers’ or survivors’ blood webs. I know the map is still up because I have gotten it at random, but have not seen the offering. Have they removed it?

Comments

  • The offering for Grave of Glenvale still exists, it was just changed to Shattered Bottle (used to be Dusty Noose):

    Shattered Bottle is a Rare Offeringbelonging to all Players. Change: changed the Offering's name, iconography, and flavour text to no longer reference a noose, but an alcoholic beverage instead. This change was undocumented. The Offering was changed to reduce the possibility of some Players recognising the noose as a symbol of self-harm, as unlike the Gallows found in the Map itself, the Offering's icon did not provide the context of its original use in hanging criminals in the Old West (see Gal