Suicide

They should seriously allow you to ######### if you’ve been in the dying state for so long. It’s annoying being slugged, no one likes it not even the killer.

I’ve been slugged by the Killer to the point of        1-2% health bar then the killer picks me up and drops me until I’m “given” the free escape from their grasp, they ignore me even if I do gen or will grab me off the gen and do the ‘pick-up, drop-off’ thing again so I don’t complete the gen, make me go into “madness” (doc.), etc.

Seriously some of the games take so damn long because of that, sometimes even longer than before the slugging began.

Comments

  • If they Farm you, it's a reportable offense. Forcibly taking the game in a direction you don't want to go in because of the fear of suffering punishment (DCing) is not acceptable.
  • If they Farm you, it's a reportable offense. Forcibly taking the game in a direction you don't want to go in because of the fear of suffering punishment (DCing) is not acceptable.
    Good, it just gets so annoying. Survivors should carry cyanide for an easier end game lol
  • Yeah they shouldn't be picking people up. I see them do that though. Then sometimes they try to get the survivor to work with them. Its toxic.

    Survivors should have the option to bleed out a little faster. Anywhere up to 50% because slugging is so boring. Plus at the moment it just ends in disconnects sometimes.