Achievement Deranged Pursuit

Hello achievements-hunter :)

can anyone explain to me exactly what I need to do to succeed in Deranged Pursuit?
At DBD Wiki there is a solution, but how do I find the first survivor again when I hit the second one?

thank you for your reply.

Comments

  • There is...not really an answer to this. You could try Bloodhound, although I'm not sure if that works in Frenzy. Your best bet is to use something like Discordance (stop using it if survivors stop work together, you'll be wasting time) and Monitor and Abuse to sneak up on people. For add ons, I would choose Stab Wounds Study
  • Yes it's a hard achievement :( no matter I'll keep trying, thanks :)

  • Erm might ruin the spirit of the game but do what people do when going for triple blink nurse grab and ask somone to farm with you for it and show your playing a farm game  buy letting them hit you with pallets in front of others
  • The best way I found to farm it was to get someone 1 hit from downed with frenzy, then chase them for as long as it takes to see another survivor. Eventually SOMEONE gets bored or curious and comes to take a look.

    The third seal helped a lot as it prevents people seeing their allies to avoid running near them.

  • Message survivors in the current lobby maybe they'll help you xD

  • Bump

    Any suggestions on trying to get this achievement in a more legitimate way rather than asking people to farm?

  • I honestly think it needs a rework. Instead of having to down a survivor while Killer Instinct is active, you should just have to down a certain amount of survivors (maybe 50?) in Feral Frenzy.