uncap fps to 90 atleast

We're locked at a solid 60 fps no matter how powerful our PC is and this sucks, I understand it's because of cross-play and some consoles only run at 60fps to make things fair but it would be nice to at least make the cap a little higher.

Comments

  • It is fair. If you complain about the difference between PC and console then simply go to pc. You don't limit people who put the money in for a good gaming experience just because consoles are 5 years+ behind. Also of course you can get up to 120 fps in dbd if you try.

  • @viewfan said:

    We're locked at a solid 60 fps no matter how powerful our PC is and this sucks, I understand it's because of cross-play and some consoles only run at 60fps to make things fair but it would be nice to at least make the cap a little higher.

    you can change the fps in game files i’m sure of if because I did it