Blue Genmats
these should now appear in matches along with the red and green ones.
but, do they have any requirements? Like, pretty sure red ones appear from the beginning after the sound, green ones? Maybe as well or after first gen/hook?
i thought and actually read somewhere blue ones appear only after EGC started - and that would explain why I haven’t seen them in my survivor games today. But then I played killer and made sure that EGC started and I had time (I am SO sorry for slugging you like that Yui) - but I could not find the blue one at all? Found the other two several times also on different spots.
so was I just unlucky? Do I have to slug the last survivor now every match until I can find it?
Comments
Just bad luck, broski.
Though bad luck during EGC or is there another requirement?
Just appears during EGC. You simply have the worst luck known to man.
Ugh. So slugging it is then…
(well I would call myself lucky if this is the worst luck I experience in my life)
Red ones spawn at the beginning of the trial, or soon thereafter.
Green ones spawn when 2 gens have been repaired, or when the killer's at 4 total hooks.
Blue ones spawn once the EGC has started. I'd recommend you don't even try to get these as survivor, though.
That explains the Genmat noise going off at the start of ECG.
Me, who's gotten it twice as survivor tonight:
(Mooks you just have bad luck 💔)
I mean.. I am more bad than unlucky and just don’t make it too often to EGC - and if I do i do not have time to search the whole map twice.
What do you get for grabbing the blue.. Thing? Just a charm as well?
Yes.
It's just spawned coincidentally in my path lmao.
Derek the cow has been watching me play from my mic so that's probably why