Please keep the infinite lunge for frenzy that's in the ptb
It only works when in chase and I swear, I will trade bracelet's viability just to keep this because it's SO fun.
(Since I suck at optimizing video, it's on imgur.)
It only works when in chase and I swear, I will trade bracelet's viability just to keep this because it's SO fun.
(Since I suck at optimizing video, it's on imgur.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh and Pills since no one likes that.
Old Legion is back. So yeah that'll get fixed.
This makes so much sense !
NO! you should not get rewarded for missing your hits. that is what old old legion had, and that along with many other things is why survivors DC'd on start against a legion
Survivors still DC against legion when this isn't actually a thing.
You and me are two sides of the same coin. You're the sensible one, I'm the one who makes crack requests. : )
Fine.