Not sure if they didn't get the memo once when they nerfed these addons with the Hillbilly overheat mechanic nerf and then reverted them, then even buffed them due to the overheat itself screwing the addons over, but I guess you need to repeat it 10 times to BHVR.
Yeah between ######### up my muscle memory with the charge time, and nerfing the speed by 10% I don't think I will ever play him again if it makes it to live. Oh well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just delete Billy at this point. What a joke
Yeah, just saw that. No comment.
Not sure if they didn't get the memo once when they nerfed these addons with the Hillbilly overheat mechanic nerf and then reverted them, then even buffed them due to the overheat itself screwing the addons over, but I guess you need to repeat it 10 times to BHVR.
I understand that some changes are disliked and that's fine, but please let's try to keep it respectful and constructive.
Try the PTB and please share your opinions in the PTB Feedback section:
Thank you.
Yeah between ######### up my muscle memory with the charge time, and nerfing the speed by 10% I don't think I will ever play him again if it makes it to live. Oh well.
BONUS NERF????? POG
The charge time totally needed increasing /s
Please reconsider.
This plan ,hillbilly is useless.
I beg you,please stop this plan.
I beg you.