Sacrificial Ward is a beautiful offering but it tells me another thing

Did survivors bring the most lamest map offering possible? Discarded thanks to Sacrificial Ward. RPD, Eyrie of Crows, The Game, Badham, Garden of Joy or Decimated Borgo offerings? All flushed down the toilet.

But then I realized... we have so many awful and unbalanced maps. Damn.

Comments

  • @ironblade said:

    Did survivors bring the most lamest map offering possible? Discarded thanks to Sacrificial Ward. RPD, Eyrie of Crows, The Game, Badham, Garden of Joy or Decimated Borgo offerings? All flushed down the toilet.

    But then I realized... we have so many awful and unbalanced maps. Damn.

    You must be one of the "lucky ones"....

    Many streamers have their game crash when a 4 man SWF uses a Garden of Joy, Borgo or Farm map offering.

  • Shame they're so rare for me, or I'd use them all the time.

  • It's dumb that we have to use an offering to counteract map offerings but it doesn't work when 4 survivors bring the same map offering which happens all the time in high MMR.