Another language in the lobby?
I joined as the new girl. Someone else is the brother and there is 2 Claudettes.
Someone said something in a non english language? I've never heard this before. I didn't think any of these characters even spoke?
I joined as the new girl. Someone else is the brother and there is 2 Claudettes.
Someone said something in a non english language? I've never heard this before. I didn't think any of these characters even spoke?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The siblings have lobby dialogue like the Resident Evil characters do, but only with each other.
The lyra brothers are brazilian, so they speak portuguese
They say some phrases to each other when they are in the lobby.
I've been maining the girl for a week and have never once heard that before though?
Whats phrases do they say? The english translation
It only works of both brother and sister are in the lobby and I think it’s mostly greeting eachother like ‚hey Thalia/Renato!‘
Thalita (the sister) and Renato (the brother) both need to be in the lobby for the voicelines to trigger. You can always enable subtitles for them to be translated as they appear.