I just played a match at mount ormond on PS4, I tried to play another offering afterwards and it didn’t work though, is the map still supposed to be off?
They put the map back in because I also played a game with it. But I’m assuming they will make an update announcement on the game when it’s been officially fixed.
@Peanits said:
The map is back. Offerings should work as well, but keep in mind that map offerings only increase the chance to get that map, it's not 100%.
But it's 99.99 % if you know the multiplier that the Offering applies. I'd say that's close enough.
And at any rate, this is only true for single Map Realms anyways as the Offerings choose the Realm, not the Map.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They put the map back in because I also played a game with it. But I’m assuming they will make an update announcement on the game when it’s been officially fixed.
Ugh. Great...I wonder when they're going to fix the scratch marks on that stupid map.
But it's 99.99 % if you know the multiplier that the Offering applies. I'd say that's close enough.
And at any rate, this is only true for single Map Realms anyways as the Offerings choose the Realm, not the Map.