New Items
Any new items planning on being adding? I'd like to have more in the Bloodweb other than Medkits, Flashlights, Toolboxes and the occasional Key.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish they added a whistle so we can play as that Jake with a fitness trainer cosmetic and help the Clowns and Leatherfaces get fit. But don't let it deplete.
Survivors are too weak, give me a shotgun so I can kill the killer.
Give the survivors a gun, which only with addons becomes strong to slow / stun etc the killer
oh and without a manual (addon) to use it correctly they hold it sideways and eject the casing into their face.
Cough Brown Flashlights cough to go with all those bron flashlight addons we hate to use.
Lol this idea is good
I think the best suggestion was sprays that could help survivors to communicate with each other.