Is their an issue with Yellow Glyph challenge?
A couple of players mentioned there is a problem with the current Yellow Glyph challenge and I am wondering if that is true.
Tagged:
Mod
A couple of players mentioned there is a problem with the current Yellow Glyph challenge and I am wondering if that is true.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno, I just know I skipped it cause I was having trouble with it too.
I have successfully done them in previous challenges however this one doesn't seem to be working the same. The timing seems off, maybe lag however I don't generally lag in the game. The other skill checks seem to be working just fine for me. Just the yellow sigil one seems off or something.
Yeah, it’s still bugged. There was an acknowledged bug that was supposedly fixed with one of the recent bugfix patches but it clearly didn’t work.
i even had the glyph directly disappearing after interacting with it without any skillcheck appearing once today. After that, the same as you, kinda ‚laggy‘ skillchecks
I knew something was up. The previous glyphs were easy to do. But all the sudden, I hit the kill check and it's considering missing
This has been confirmed in our Known Issues. https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/369120/known-issues