selfcare will take a long long time
I came here to say this. This is a very long time. Don't you think? The perk needs some adjustments since the base healing time will be slower. Don't even think about combining it with slowdowns
I came here to say this. This is a very long time. Don't you think? The perk needs some adjustments since the base healing time will be slower. Don't even think about combining it with slowdowns
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this will make solo super miserable. It's going to get people to intentionally miss skill checks while hooked much more often because all they will see is people in the distance, self caring much longer than they used to. It really didn't need the nerf at all. The gutting of COH was enough.
It's also going to make people compete with me for bones much more often since I like to use Inner Strength.
For sure. All the healing perks honestly need to be re-evaluated both buffs, debuffs, and heal times if the perk opens up a new avenue to see if they're ok with the new baseline or need tweaks to reflect the added time
I mean, self care is now in a comically ridiculous state, but the thing about anything that directly affects healing time and is repeatable is, well... they probably shouldn't change if the desire was to universally alter healing times.
Yeah they shouldn't be changed to completely invalidate the longer times but moreso to kill any comically ridiculous outliers like self-care