4%
When was the last time you escaped with 4%?
I'm always tunneled or camped so basically never. I think devs should remove this function so everyone has to struggle for the team.
When was the last time you escaped with 4%?
I'm always tunneled or camped so basically never. I think devs should remove this function so everyone has to struggle for the team.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can tell you the exact date 12. Oct. 2016 that was the day I got the achievement too.
Usually I never try to free myself so my team don't have to worry about ~ only in situation I have no other choice.
Getting the 4% isn't thaaaaat rare tbh - but escape after that is. uhu.
to be honest, a friend of mine and myself getting the 4% more than we should, even the 2% in the basement. yesterday he got off the hooked, the day before i jumped from there running with dead hard in my "freedom"
I remember back in August when I was playing Nea, it was only me and a Jake against a Myers who had a Tombstone. The Jake was injured and I was hooked in the basement, so, pretty unlucky. I knew the Jake wasn't going to come and save me due to him being injured, plus he was finishing the last generator, so I struggled and got off at the last attempt, surprisingly.
Needless to say, I juked the Myers for the rest of the match until the Jake finished the last gen, and we both escaped.
Very satisfying, I have to say.
Sorta' recently. It was pretty awkward. The killer just turned around and looked at me, then just gave me the hatch.
Before that? Looooooong time ago.
Last time was in the basement. Q&Q saved my sorry ass.
It is a game mechanic that we want to keep, plus, there is a whole luck system (perks, offerings) associated with it.
If you try to escape while the killer is right there, ofc he will knock you back down. If the killer is close to the hook but not right on it, it is very possible to escape. You would have to either be very lucky, have teammates that are aware of what is happening or have a perk that can help your escape.
I'd had a game where survivors stacked luck and used slippery meat.
I saw 4 kobes that game. It was kinda hilarious.
I was in Hybrid's Panda video before a week or something, I escaped the hook there. :-)
I did a basement hook escape while still trying to get the achievement and immediately got nailed just up the steps by the killer that had stealthed and waited just in case someone came to save me.