Great changes overall, but 24 seconds to heal is too much.
I'll keep this short.The changes to Medkits and CoH are great. But changing the base healing to 24 seconds is far, far too drastic.
I think you should keep it at 16 seconds, and instead give Medkits a self healing speed of 65%. That way, Medkits will heal you in 24.5 seconds, but normal heals will take 16 seconds like before.
Also, Self Care would take 68 seconds with these changes. 85 seconds if you are Mangled.
So maybe buff Self Care to 45%. With 16s heals, it would be 35 seconds, which I think is fair. Maybe 40%.
Comments
Yeah, normal healing really didn’t need to be nerfed. Nerfing CoH and medkits is good, I’m all for it. But there was nothing wrong with an effectively 32s time investment between two survivors. Just give medkits a heal speed debuff instead.
Dude, you can't NEVER heal anyone who is being unhooked b/c it takes too damn long and the killer just comes back to tunnel that person out. NOW they made it even longer??? SMH. I'm so done with this game.