This game is becoming ...

TRASH! All BHVR knows how to do is NERF. BUFF, and bring new cosmetics into the game.

Does nothing about actually FIXING THE GAME.

So happy that 90% of my friends have quit this game, I'm heading there too. I doubt anything is going to change in the near future but will def come back if new game mechanics are implemented, if tunneling, camping, slugging, gen rush are not an issue anymore.

And I def will not see the upcoming dbd movie, I'm not supporting this game in any way shape or form.

FIX THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEE!

Instead of NERFING PERKS, JUST GET RID OF ITTTTTTTTTTT! IT MAKES MORE SENSE! Perks keep getting nerfed into the ground until players DON'T END UP USING IT! Then, what's the point??? JUST GET RID OF PERKS INSTEAD OF NERFING THINGS! STOP NERFINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OR BUFFING PERKS only b/c you have no idea how to balance the game!

Hire professionals to help you in that dept instead of nerfing and buffing perks into the ground!

Comments