I'm already excited for the patch.

Automated bloodweb, visual terror radius, nerfs, buffs, jesus christ is this heaven? These are wonderful changes ngl and it has been a very long time.

Comments

  • I am not sure how good these changes are going to be, but we've got a ptb to test them luckily. I am however excited to have such drastic changes, because DBD has become a little stale at the moment, and changes like these get me excited again.

  • @ad19970 said:

    I am not sure how good these changes are going to be, but we've got a ptb to test them luckily. I am however excited to have such drastic changes, because DBD has become a little stale at the moment, and changes like these get me excited again.

    Say goodbye to 3 gen and DH&COH, hellooooo new meta. It has been a looooong time coming and I can't wait for it.

  • Bloodweb changes are the only good things about this update.

  • @irnbru said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3379255#Comment_3379255

    Say goodbye to 3 gen and DH&COH, hellooooo new meta. It has been a looooong time coming and I can't wait for it.

    3 gen being nerfed is definitely one of the most exciting aspects of this update, I agree. I also like the nerf to DH, but CoH I wish kept the self heal. If anything, they should have just reduced the bonus healing speed slightly more and that's it.