New Midchapter changes
1) Blood Web Improvements - completely fine. Good & healthy change.
2) Visual Terror Radius - we will see in PTB how it works. I hope it will not give some advantages.
3) Blood Lodge & Gas Heaven Reworks - I don't know why these maps instead of Swamps, but okay. We will see on PTB how it looks and feels in balance aspect.
4) Healing Speed Nerf - huge change. It's a massive buff for the M1 killers. Huge buff for Oni.
Playing against Nurse with Mangled addon will be very problematic. I don't know 24 seconds is too much or not... It may will very game changing...
5) Med Kits Nerfs - I like this change, but with base kit nerf I don't know it's good or not...
6) Scourge Hook Pain Resonance - very bad change. Killer got a down. Killer hooked a Survivor. Killer got award for that. Was it that bad? Is 15% really bad, when Survivors can apply Prove Thyself & Brand New Parts and other things? I don't think so.
7) Call Of Brine & Overcharge - okay. It will kill 3 gen meta a little bit, so it's good, but they should slightly buff overcharge. Bring back Skill Check Penalty to 5% & make regression start at 100% (not 85%).
8) Dead Hard - this perk was very unhealthy for a game. Killers couldn't swing with their weapons... But I don't know this change is healthy as well, because Survivors may farm unhooks to get their Dead Hards.
For me, this change is fine.
9) Boon Circle Of Healing - increased healing speed in groups & showing others Survivors auras. For me, completely fine.
10) Hillbilly - I hope it's just a joke. Hillbilly needs a huge buffs in his addons, nor nerfs...
11) The Pig & Oni & Executioner & Clown & Nightmare addons changes - it will not change nothing, even in 1%... Useless changes.
Overall, it may be of the worst Midchapter Updates in Dead By Daylight history in gameplay wise.
Current state of this Update is bad.
What are your thoughts?
Comments
New dead hard would require a safe unhook, so we don't need to worry about unhook farming.
I mean some of players can literally fight for the unhook (solo que)