Every time i log into the game there is killer BP Bonus

Every time i log into the game there is killer Blood Point Bonus


... I wonder why


This game is supposed to be a Killer bullying survivors not the other way around

Comments

  • Depends on the time of the day. When I play in the morning (EST time), there's always a Survivor queue bonus, while late at night, Killer gets the bonus.

  • You know what to do

    Play killer, and get that bp

  • I almost always see Survivor bonus. But I play often at like 3AM.

  • People have really got to stop trying to tie the incentive bonus they see to some kind of balance argument. There's a bunch of different factors that go into why you see a killer incentive over a survivor one, and they're not gonna apply to everyone- I usually see a survivor incentive, personally speaking.

    It isn't a good metric for judging how well or poorly either role is doing.

  • Survivors get the bp bonus roughly from 7-8 am to 6-7 pm, then it switches to killer. This has been consistent ever since they introduced the bonus, at least for me.

  • The incentives aren't working they way they should. Incentives should be based on each player's queue times, to determine which queue that specific player should play, in order to balance the queue times. But that is not happening.

    Ever since the survivor HUD happened, I've had 10 second killer queues, non stop all the time. But my survivor queues can easily reach a minute, even in the middle of the day. My incentives SHOUD be always showing killer, because that is what I personally should be playing to help balance the queues. Instead I get a mix of survivor and killer incentives, which is just hiding the problem that this game has a really bad killer shortage at whatever MMR level my killers are at.