Resurgence should reduce stagger duration by 25% per hook state
As the title says, for each hook state you have, you gain a 25% stager duration reduction. So 50% stagger duration reduction after beign hooked twice and 25% after being hooked once. This buff would surely make the perk a little more attractive to some people. I think it's also a good change as it would make tunneling more difficult on certain maps because the survivor would be harder to catch.
Of course the numbers could be tweaked accordingly to accomodate balance.
Comments
Why stagger though? The perk has nothing to do with stagger.
I kinda like that idea honestly. It fits thematically, and if old balanced tells us anything, reducing stagger can be a powerful effect, one that could likely be kept in check if the numbers aren't too high.
Resurgence is like a revival, you're coming back, not necessarily stronger but in this case you are. I think it fits the perk quite well as it is already only linked to being hooked