New engine killed consol
Since 2.4.0 Xbox runs at about 15 frames a second. Why. Why was this not tested? PC can run it just fine, which is bs because they don’t have 1-15 frames, they run on sixty. The Legion especially slows the game down. Last game, I tried to sprint four times, each time freezing the screen for five seconds. What. The. Hell. “Optimization patch soon”, no it isn’t, Not_Queen said the dedicated servers are step one, #########.
Comments
Yea it's rough for killer. I'm getting juked not because of skill but because I press RT and get frame drops. Refusing to play Spirit until they fix the sound, Huntress/Nurse until they fix the frame rate, and Doctor because he is cancer and I will never play that POS.
My frames seems heavily tied to the killer/map I'm playing but the one consistent thing is that GOD DAMN HORRIBLE DARKNESS!
I thought I loaded into a match vs 4 Claudette survivors but I think there was a mistake I didn't see anyone.
Just upgrade your console, put a better gpu and cpu in it
Sure, it happens as a survivor as well sometimes, but it's not as bad as when playing killer.
It was a console optimization “pass” btw 🙂.
Its a game made for PC, what did u expect? Dark Souls is a good exemple of how shity some games can be after making it compatible with other platforms, Dark Souls is clearely a game made for console only, but then the devs decided to run it on PC without changing anything, just made it compatible and sold it...
Funny. Except that even if we could the game locks the frame rate, and the code isn't at all optimized for our platform so it wouldn't make a lick of difference. My Xbox One X is probably more powerful than your PC (I can run Gears 4 in 4k at 60FPS, can your PC do that? And if it can, how much did you pay? .... although I admit I don't own a 4k TV :'( point still stands) and almost every game I play now runs amazingly. DBD though... I feel like I'm playing on my n64 sometimes.