year n still waiting for an alternative to generators

don't get me wrong. the new generator animations are cool and all, but would be nice if behavior would throw some among us mini games into the mix.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • yo i love the idea of multiple modes mabey a tag and infected game mode (survivors when tagged turn into their most recent killer and get stunned while the killer gets turned into a survivor and gets a speed boost)

  • They did.

    They're called boons.

    I'm not even being Ironic, a Dev actually complained over people complaining about CoH with "People wanted other objectives and now they're complaining that we gave it to them!".

    I ######### hate this game.

  • @Technature said:

    They did.

    They're called boons.

    I'm not even being Ironic, a Dev actually complained over people complaining about CoH with "People wanted other objectives and now they're complaining that we gave it to them!".

    I ######### hate this game.

    Bro now way they said that, though it wouldn't surprise me.