Will Demogorgan's Shred Pallet Break Speed Be Increased?

Patch 6.1.0 made breaking pallets quicker across all Killers, will Demogorgan's pallet break speed/cooldown be made quicker to compensate?

I just think it is weird for Demgorgan to basically takes 0.34 seconds quicker now when before it was 0.61 seconds quicker, and I feel like Demogorgan should be adjusted to have it be 0.61 seconds quicker again. Barb's Glasses could receive a rework since the base speed is being made quicker.

The same argument can also be made regarding the hit cooldown from using Shred as well, which I wouldnt mind also being reduced either.

Comments

  • I think people talked about it when this update was coming and Dev(s) said it will not happen to buff all breaking pallet special attacks, not just shred. If I remember correctly.

  • Meh. Demo isn't a weak killer and doesn't really need that buff.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Meh. Demo isn't a weak killer and doesn't really need that buff.

    He also isn't strong killer and he is kinda rare killer to see.

  • They buffed kick animation speed not special attacks like shred,, Bubba chainsaw etc

  • It doesn't bother me that much, considering that there is practically no delay between releasing M2 (without lunging) and being able to attack. He has basically free zoning with no downsides whatsoever, I'm okay if I have to trade an effective increase of less than half a second to break pallets with his power.