What was your least favorite AND favorite chapter release and why?
as the title asks.
as the title asks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Least favorite: Tools Of Torment. It's the only chapter I didn't really care about and the only redeeming quality was the survivors.
Favorite: Portrait Of A Murder. Mainly for Artist as I don't play Jonah at all. This chapter introduced one of my favorite killers in the game and my main, so it's definitely my favorite. I also like Eyrie Of Crows, even after it's changes. I just love the aesthetic of the map.
Stranger Things has to be my favorite.
The first Resident Evil chapter is EASILY the worst chapter.
My least favorite chapter/chapters is anything after Project W and my favorite chapter is Descend Beyond, Blight is by far the best Designed Killer by a literal land slide and it’s not even close.
Facts.
Blight, oni, stranger things were my favorites.
Anything after project W is poop.
Darkness among us as it brought Legion which is the killer i enjoy most playing
Darkness among us as it was fricking terrible when it first came out
In a simular vein
Nightmare on Elmstreet cause i really enjoyed OG freddy
Nightmare on Elmstreet as they completely changed the killer i enjoyed