Predict the Anniversary chapter
Is it going to be:
A) Alien
B) Candyman
C) Original Chapter [Choose anything]
D) Chucky
E) FNAF
F) Friday the 13th
G) IT
H) Resident Evil
I) Silent Hill
J) Dead Space
K) Amnesia
L) F.E.A.R.
M) The Thing
N) Bioshock
O) The Evil Within
P) Others...
Comments
C. Im hoping for an original so they can go all out, plus there arent any really any good big licenses left
Give us Chucky already
I don't think predictions have ever paid off, but as for what I would prefer; A, B or C, in that order.
I don't mind any of these as long as it isn't FNAF.
I don't care as long as it's not another resident evil chapter or fnaf. We've already had 2 full resident evil chapters and a bunch of re content in the game, we don't need more. And I don't want fnaf because I'm not really a 12 year old little kid anymore.
God i want Chucky so bad
A) Alien
C) Original Chapter
E) FNAF
H) Resident Evil
I) Silent Hill
J) Dead Space
K) Amnesia
O) The Evil Within
Any of these I'd be okay with, but God, I'd kill for it to be Alien.
C: Spider chapter. Spider chapter all the ######### way. Imagine the creativity you can have with this chapter and the skins.
I want Chucky more then anything, I'd be fine with most of those on your list though.