Honestly i might use the visual TR, i love it.
My hearings not the best but its not awful either. But theres some legit instances i can see it as a general benefit. Tricksters lullaby and tr still confuses me. Same with sadako and her noise. Also i get blasted by doctor with literally no warning sometimes idk if the trs just so silent at the end i can't hear it but im still in the range actually or what. I suck at hearing stuff probably. Thanks devs!
Comments
Some killers feel like they have quieter TR, especially when you're working on gens. Artist often jumpscares me, something about her TR is so progressively quiet to loud that I don't pay attention to it.
I don't think I will play with this new feature though, it takes me a little too much out of immersion.
I'm not hard of hearning but I'm going to use it. Sometimes hte terror radius is just hard to hear.
Like deathslinger. His is quiet on the edges. Same with tricksters lullaby (and apparently the indicator does apply to lullabies as well)
I have a hard time hearing some of the killer's unique music so I'll be using it. I miss the original music because it was so consistent and I could hear it perfectly. The unique music you have some that are wicked loud while others are way more quiet, and then there are some that sound like they fade in/out rather than just being consistent like the original music. It will be nice to have consistency again like I used to with the unique music.
I'll use it so I can blast music and not be at too big of a disadvantage.
I'm hard of hearing and will give it a go but I think it might be a bit too distracting for me. I can hear the TR but not as soon as others, so my reactions are a bit slower. I'm glad the option will be there. I'm keen to test the discrepancy between when the heart starts and when I actually hear the TR just so I can determine how much worse my hearing actually is than what I thought lmao
I'm hard of hearing, so if I ever start playing survivor I'll use it. I probably am not gonna start playing survivor anytime soon, the gameplay doesn't interest me much.
If the heart rate is linear to the killer's proximity then plenty of good hearing players will use it to track killers behind walls.