Skull Showcaser changes

Comments

  • No idea. I don't even think we actually got a release date. Maybe I'm wrong tho...

  • They said this week, which generally means either tuesday or wednesday. The update wouldn't come out for another hour or so though, so it's still possible it will release today. I am personally very much hoping for that, because I really want to play Skull Merchant with those upcoming changes.

  • @ad19970 said:

    They said this week, which generally means either tuesday or wednesday. The update wouldn't come out for another hour or so though, so it's still possible it will release today. I am personally very much hoping for that, because I really want to play Skull Merchant with those upcoming changes.

    What time do updates usually drop? I think they drop at 1pm usually?

  • @philward1953 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3376614#Comment_3376614

    What time do updates usually drop? I think they drop at 1pm usually?

    11 AM EST is the normal time.

    They have been doing more updates on Wednesdays recently, so it may not be today