Bloodweb simulator is boring and needs a change
Can we get the option to spend all bloodpoints at once? Some kind of all-in button? Or a kind of shop where I can choose the items myself?
Right now I'm spending a lot more time in the bloodweb simulator than in the match. Spending the BP in the bloodweb just takes way too long. Due to the permanent BP bonuses (yes, I play both sides depending on where there are currently bonus points) and the reduced item prices, I never run out of BP. Friends of mine (surv mains) don't spend their BP anymore because it takes too long for them and they don't use any items anyway. For me that's not an option as I'm a hoarder and would never waste BP.
Comments
Bloodweb improvements are planned and have been confirmed on the Roadmap post:
Thank you for the information :) I'm sorry, I'm not up to date anymore 🙈 I'll read it right away.
No problem!