Modification of the single generator room in Springwood map

In Springwood there is a single person generator upstairs in a house. My suggestion isn’t to make this stronger or to change the layout in any way - my suggestion is to widen the doorway just enough so that 2 players can pass through

I think it’s common knowledge that you can block people inside this room. This means you can hold a survivor hostage in the match, or you yourself can be trapped by another player for as long as they want. The only escape out of this situation is for them to either move or for the killer to hit this survivor

Just the other day I was playing with a friend against a Scull Merchant. They finished the single gen and were kept hostage by a Yui - she pretended (was confirmed she was faking it) to be afk, standing at the doorway and crows were flying around. The Skull Merchant was determined to only patrol the last 3 gens and never once went to check on the noise notifications she would have gotten from the crows. I tried to ‘bait’ her to them but she wasn’t having it. This match lasted a very long time with the patrolling and only having 2 active players in the match, and my friend was stuck for at least half of this time so I’d say around 10+ minutes. The Yui eventually moved

Reporting a player can only do so much. This isn’t the first time this has happened and it won’t be the last, and I don’t think a “buff” to the room is necessary- we just need a simple resizing of the doorway so that survivors or killers can’t trap other players inside that room

Comments