Skully’s changes seem promising. BHVR’s response is appreciated.
I’ve been playing Skully in an aggressive fashion and am pretty excited for these changes.
Also reversion of the scream nerf is very welcome.
I’ve been playing Skully in an aggressive fashion and am pretty excited for these changes.
Also reversion of the scream nerf is very welcome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I criticize bhvr, this definitely seems like a good change and I’ll give them kudos for making them.
Agreed. My build of choice was totem defense over gen defense and the haste buff combined with Thrill of the Hunt's slowdown sounds promising for interrupting cleanses.
Same. I’m pretty relentless in my criticism but it’s because I love this game so much. Nice to see some prompt positive changes.