Pyramid Head Add-on Overhaul Ideas

There's no doubt that Pyramid Head/The Executioner is a pretty solid killer. Most people view him as an A-tier killer in tier-lists. But one major problem with Pyramid Head is his add-ons. He arguably has the worst set of add-ons, especially his purple add-ons. 30% to 50% of his add-ons are completely worthless. I want to change that and today, I'll be giving out some ideas for an add-on overhaul idea.

addon19.png

addon20.png addon18.png addon16.png addon15.png addon14.png addon13.png addon12.png addon11.png addon10.png addon9.png addon8.png addon7.png addon6.png addon5.png addon4.png addon3.png addon2.png addon1.png addon17.png addon19.png


Comments

  • And how would you balance him so that he will not just become OP?

    I agree with you, that he has probably the worst addons out of all killers in game, but as you have said - he's still solid A-tier. Something has got to give here...

  • I like a lot of these ideas, and I wouldn't mind at all if they were implemented. I've had a few ideas of my own, too. I'd like to see add-ons that inflict Torment to survivors for healing and/or rescuing already-Tormented survivors, spread it around like that one Sadako add-on.

  • @Gandor said:

    And how would you balance him so that he will not just become OP?

    I agree with you, that he has probably the worst addons out of all killers in game, but as you have said - he's still solid A-tier. Something has got to give here...

    Question: If BHVR were to change all his add-ons and replace them with my suggested effects, where would he be in the A-tier?

  • @Gandor said:

    And how would you balance him so that he will not just become OP?

    I agree with you, that he has probably the worst addons out of all killers in game, but as you have said - he's still solid A-tier. Something has got to give here...

    Just make cages give base BT. This should happen anyways regardless of addon changes. Perks don’t work with cages, fine, but base BT isn’t a perk.